- An open network, with five Copernicus Relays, with a coordinating function on local, regional, cluster and national levels.
- Supporting, promoting and stimulating digitalization and new business solutions based on Earth observation data from the Copernicus project
- Bundling the local expertise in the civil use of Earth observation close to the needs and offers of citizens, administration and businesses, and will share them with ogher Copernicus Relays, Academies and new Earth observation players.
- Three of the Copernicus Relays have a regional focus (Basilicata, Bavaria, East Midlands) one has a national focus (Norway) and the fifth contributes the expertise of a space application company (GMV).
- NEREUS, the network of European Regions using Space technologies comprises 26 regions. NEREUS is active in exploiting the benefits of space technologies while supporting European regional space policies.
What can you expect:
Cordinet witt organize joint outreach and dissemination activities, bilateral events, and aims to link users and suppliers of services that use Earth observation data.
Join CoRdiNet as an associated partner, and learn from five experienced Copernicus Relays how to:
- Better understand the Earth observation-related strengths and needs of your region
- Create better regional strategies and policies related to Copernicus data
- Inform and train your public administrations and get them engaged using Copernicus data
Watch out for the open calls for Expression of Interest on this website, and on the website of NEREUS – the network of European Regions using space technologies.
CoRdinet enjoys the support of:
- the European Association of Remote Sensing Companies
- the Caroline Herschel Framework Partnership Agreement
- the Copernicus Support Office
- our Copernicus Academies partner CopHub.AC
- Six external regions
The CoRdiNet project is financed by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 program, grant no. 821911.